KENNEWICK, Wash. - Wiz Khalifa is performing in the Tri-Cities on Apr. 20.
The star rapper known for hits like “We Dem Boyz,” “Black and Yellow,” “On My Level” and the Furious 7 single “See You Again” will be coming to the Toyota Center for his 2018 tour.
It just so happens that Khalifa, a marijuana enthusiast who often raps about the subject, will be performing on the international weed holiday “4/20.”
The 30-year-old has teamed up with the likes of Snoop Dogg, Too $hort, Rick Ross and many others, selling millions of records since his debut into the mainstream with the 2009 album “Deal or No Deal.”
Tickets go on sale Friday, ranging from $57 to $77. Presale tickets go on sale Wednesday at 10 a.m.
- House kills superintendent budget amid reading test debate
- CWU's Puzzle Room hopes to draw more students to its Museum of Culture and Environment
- Woman won't face charges in I-5 road rage shooting death
- Valley Mall is hosting its Silent Bunny event for children with special needs
- Dozer Day is coming to Yakima this weekend