KENNEWICK, Wash. - A woman is in the Benton County jail for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend in the genitals.
This happened on the 1000 block of West 4th Avenue on Wednesday night.
According to Kennewick police, when officers arrived on scene they found the victim with stab wounds inflicted by his girlfriend Myra Orta.
Orta was booked for second degree assault.
Police said her boyfriend's injuries are not life threatening.
- St. Helens permit sales re-open Monday after website crash
- DEQ: Contaminants found in wells on Oregon's north coast
- Richland man follows dream to become sculptor after suffering back injury
- Porter's BBQ serving free meals all day for Mar. 8 grand opening
- Officials: Trolley driver paid man $2K to attack him on job