NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Washington State quarterback Gardner Minshew was selected by the Jacksonville Jaguars as the No. 178 pick in the sixth round of the NFL Draft Saturday.
The graduate transfer quarterback led the nation in passing yards this year in his lone season as a Coug and helped WSU to their first-ever 11-win season in program history
- Notorious Utah killer dies in prison of natural causes
- ‘A medical miracle:' Local veteran turns tragic accident into motivation to succeed
- Former President Jimmy Carter enters hospital for surgery
- Affirmative action measure still losing in latest counts
- WWII vet from Ellensburg celebrates 92nd birthday on Veterans Day