YAKIMA COUNTY, Wash. - Yakima County Crime Stoppers are asking the public to help find an assault suspect.
Danielle Serene Wilson, 34, is accused of violating a no contact order along with the alleged assault.
She’s 5-foot-11, 180 pounds with light brown hair and blue eyes. Look for tattoos on her right hip and shoulder.
Information leading to her arrest could earn you a cash reward of up to $1,000.
If you know where to find her, contact Crime Stoppers at 800-248-9980 or submit a tip online. You may remain anonymous.
- Over 500 children attend YVCC's annual Engineering for Kid's Day
- Family is left without a home due to a house fire
- Firefighters throughout the state attend the Annual Washington Fire Chiefs Conference
- Montana state crime lab chemist charged with stealing meth
- Five suspects arrested in warrant sweep, four are documented gang members