YAKIMA, Wash. - A man in his 30's was shot in an alleyway Sunday night in Yakima.
He was found in an apartment complex in the 1400 block of Roosevelt Avenue around 11:40 p.m.
According to Yakima Police Department, he was taken to the hospital for treatment and his wounds are believed to be non-life threatening.
This is a developing story and we will update you as soon as we get more information.
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinics prepare for 2019-20 flu season
- Three people transported to hospital after crash at State Route 240 and Aaron Drive
- SR 410 and SR 123 closed because of winter conditions and mudslide
- Police arrest woman for DUI after she crashes into wall at Kennewick home
- Chicago strike means day off for some, emergency for others