YAKIMA, Wash. - A Yakima teenager has been missing for about two days with no reported sightings.
Annaquita Shenina Woody was last seen Aug. 7. She is developmentally disabled and police believe she ran away from a group home.
Authorities believe she is making her way to Toppenish.
She has brown hair, brown eyes and braces. They said she stands between 4’8’’ and 5’0’’ tall and weighs about 100 pounds. Woody wears glasses although police do not believe she is wearing them.
Woody was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, dark jeans, black and white tennis. She was also carrying a small, teal backpack.
If you have any information you are asked to call 911 or contact the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678.
- Swiss company to reintroduce 'bubble car'
- BREAKING NEWS: Right now multiple agencies are on scene of a fire burning in Eltopia near Blanton Rd
- Pasco police welcome two new officers to department
- Superhero party to fight Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- COMING UP ON GMNW @5: We pay tribute to the Queen of Soul