RICHLAND, Wash. - A Yakima man who was struck by two vehicles while walking on Nov. 10 has passed away from his injuries on Tuesday.
Jesse Nickens, 21, was walking in the middle of the roadway on Highway 397 when he was hit by two vehicles near Kennewick.
He was transported to Kadlec and went into a coma. He succumbed to his injuries a month later, according to Washington State Trooper Chris Thorson.
- Officials say postal worker hoarded over 17K pieces of mail
- From a broken back to bodybuilding: Tri-Cities competitor hopes to go pro
- 3 Wapato High students invited by NASA to present 'Apples in Space' project
- Tourists kill kangaroo by throwing bricks, concrete chunks to make it hop
- Davis High School is working on a Veteran Memorial