YAKIMA, Wash. - A 25-year-old man is recovering from a shooting Monday in Yakima.
Yakima police arrived to the 400 block of West I Street around 10 p.m. after a report of shots fired.
They found the victim injured and immediately transferred him to a nearby hospital. He is expected to survive. His name is not being released at this time.
Police are still investigating and encourage anyone with information to contact the Yakima Police Department.
- Jail guards sentenced to 5 days in jail for falsifying records in inmate death
- WSDOT apologizes for sign that says 'U SUCK'
- Police: Elderly driver hits 7 cars in Kennewick Walmart parking lot
- Group operating Yakima homeless shelter plans to close
- Wisconsin officials to use $7M to address election security concerns