Nordstrom Rack coming to Yakima Valley Mall in Fall 2023
UNION GAP, Wash. — In the Fall of 2023, Yakima Valley Mall will become one of three Northwest locations to welcome a brand new Nordstrom Rack store to its list of establishments.
According to a press release issued on behalf of the mall and Nordstrom Rack, the store will be set up in a 28,000-square-foot space at Yakima’s most popular shopping center.
“We are truly excited to announce the addition of Nordstrom Rack to our fine group of tenants at Valley Mall,” said Fred Bruning, Chairman and Founder, CenterCal Properties. “Bringing the famous Nordstrom name back to the valley has been a goal of ours for many years, and we are sure they will be welcomed warmly by the local community. The addition of Nordstrom Rack underscores our commitment to keeping Valley Mall vibrant and the leader in retail shopping for the entire valley.”
This is one of three new stores being opened up in the Northwest by the Seattle-based company. The other locations will launch concurrently from Salem, Ore. and Olympia, Wash.
These aren’t the only changes coming to the mall either. The former Bank of America location is being turned into a Chuck E. Cheese and the Old Country Buffet is being replaced by a ‘Fuji’ restaurant.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Richland NASA Astronaut Kayla Barron’s Tri-Cities homecoming
- “Fighting the good fight:” Husky shot in the head continues recovery
- Shooting over stolen bike in Moses Lake leads to arrest for six charges
- Southridge High School student in custody for bringing gun to campus
- Mesa treasurer arrested for stealing funds from City, covering up transactions
- Suspect broke West Richland coffee stand’s window, tossed fecal matter inside
MISSING BOY SEARCH: Yakima family asks for volunteers to join search, spread awareness
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.