Othello man suspected in violent robbery, Adams County Sheriff’s Office says
RITZVILLE, Wash. — Authorities in Adams County are searching for a male suspect accused of committing three crimes involved with a violent robbery in Othello on October 5.
According to a social media post from the Adams County Sheriff’s Office, the male suspect’s name is Marco Antonio Martinez and he is 28 years old. He is wanted for three separate charges related to a criminal encounter in Othello: first-degree robbery, second-degree assault and second-degree theft.
“Marco is suspected and has been identified as taking items belonging to someone else by force,” Adam’s County officials stated.
Sheriff Dale Wagner asked that anyone with information on Martinez’s location or other leads are urged to call their non-emergency dispatch line at (509) 659-1122.
This is a breaking news story. An update and/or follow-up will be issued if further details are announced.
TOP HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Richland Fred Meyer workers to vote on unionization this Friday
- Benton County correctional officer smuggled drugs, phones into jail
- Commercial or industrial zones: where would a pot shop fit in Pasco?
- Visit Tri-Cities highlights the community’s tourism appeal at 53rd Annual Meeting
- Easterday Ranches namesake ordered to pay $244 million, spend 11 years in prison
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.