Pack the Patrol Car event stuffs multiple vehicles with school supplies
BENTON COUNTY, Wash. — The Pack the Patrol Car event stuffed three and a half cars full of school supplies over the weekend.
The event, which will help students in Finley, Whitstran, and Patterson, was hosted by the Benton County Sheriff’s Office on Saturday, August 13.
Donations were accepted at Walmart in Kennewick, the KIBE Market in Benton City and NW Farm Supply in Prosser.
The Benton County Sheriff’s Office says it is thankful to the community and plans to begin delivering school supplies to local schools this week.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Inflation reaches 9.1 percent; CBC dean breaks down what comes next
- Kennewick PD to conduct patrol honoring young woman killed by drunk driver
- The Vantage Highway & Cow Canyon wildfires are almost completely contained
- ‘It’s a way of healing’: Bikers deliver memorial ribbon for fallen Naches firefighter’s family
- ‘My biggest idol:’ Tri-Cities mother and daughter firefighters reunite at Cow Canyon wildfire
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.