Pasco Fire Department digs cat out from deep within PVC pipe
PASCO, Wash. — A curious cat nearly lost one of its nine lives when it climbed into a three-inch PVC pipe Saturday, July 2.
According to the Pasco Fire Department, a concerned resident called for help when they discovered the cat had climbed into the pipe, which was six feet deep.
Station 84 crew dug a hole and lifted the cat to safety. The cat was provided with supplemental oxygen.
According to a Facebook post from the Pasco Fire Department, the cat has recovered and is doing well.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Japanese beetles spotted in Grandview for the first time in 2022
- Quick-thinking construction workers extinguish house fire in Pasco
- Grandfather, two young grandchildren recovering after Pasco rollover crash
- Richland PD: Driver of blue sedan followed victim, flashed firearm near golf course
- ‘We have to triage’: Yakima 911 dispatchers expect at least 1,200 calls on the Fourth of July
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.