Pasco firefighters extinguish small fire at hotel

An electrical outlet short-circuited and started a small fire at the Loyalty Inn in Pasco on Monday morning.

First responders were sent to the fire around 1:30 am.

People were inside a unit on the second floor when the outlet caught fire.

When police arrived, smoke was found in the hallways.

They evacuated a portion of the building and used a fire extinguisher to put out small flames.

Pasco Fire and EMS were also on scene to restore electrical, and people were able to return to their rooms about an hour later.

The issue was a smoking outlet. Only one unit is affected.

— Pasco Fire Dept (@ PascoWAFire ) December 2, 2019

Comments

comments