Pendleton and Hermiston will see patchy fog through Friday AM with a dry, warming trend on the way
PENDLETON, Oreg – After scattered showers have been coming in and out for the past few days, the holiday weekend is looking at some sunshine for Northeastern Oregon.
KAPP-KVEW’s Latest Forecast: Caution — Drivers can expect freezing rain and fog Thursday morning in Tri-Cities, Yakima
Pendleton will be dealing with some patchy/freezing fog tonight into Friday morning. After that we should see some sunshine throughout the area, with winds will remain light for the next week at least. Those light winds could still result in occasional foggy conditions. A warming trend will be hitting next week with upper 40’s and lower 50’s hitting the region.
As usual, Hermiston is a little cooler than Pendleton, with similar conditions. Patchy/freezing fog through Friday morning with some clearing later in the day. Staying cool for your MLK weekend, with a warming trend and nice conditions coming next week!
Tune into KAPP KVEW Local News at 5, 6, and 6:30 p.m. on weeknights for Pendleton and Hermiston forecasts from Jason Valentine.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Yakima woman accused of killing 4-year-old stepson
- Walla Walla Restaurant Month returns February 2022
- Yakima teenager wanted on murder charges for an October drive-by shooting
- ‘Super tragic:’ Pasco teen died from alcohol intoxication, hypothermia, coroner finds
- Richland bank robber handed threatening note to teller, fled the scene before police arrived
- “It needs to be neighbors helping neighbors”: WSDOT refused Kittitas’ offer to clear snow over vax rules
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.