Richland assault suspect, dine-and-dashers wanted by police
RICHLAND, Wash. — Three people were the subjects of this week’s ‘Wanted Wednesday’ post from the Richland Police Department, which seeks information on suspected offenders in their community.
According to the Facebook post on October 26, RPD Officer Skinner is investigating a case of dine-and-dashers at Fujiyama Japanese Steak House & Bar, which is located on the 2500-block of Queensgate Dr in Richland.
It’s unclear when the crime was committed, but the pair is accused of eating a meal and skipping out on the bill. If you have any further information about this crime, you’re urged to contact Richland police officers immediately and cite Case No. 22-046173.
The next incident occurred at Lee’s Tahitian Restaurant & Lounge on the 1300-block of Jadwin Ave. On October 16, 2022, the pictured subject is accused of assaulting another patron. It’s unclear what events led up to the altercation or whether it was a provoked attack.
Nonetheless, Richland police officers are asking that anyone who can help them identify the man and make contact with him reach out at (509) 628-0333 and reference the associated case number, 22-045617. Officer Yates is leading that investigation.
These are developing stories. An update and/or follow-up may be issued if further details are revealed.
TOP HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Search for Lucian Munguia uncovers illegal underground bunker
- SIU: Sunnyside police officer shot in neck released to recover at home
- Cocoon goes up around Hanford’s 7th nuclear reactor; one more to go
- City of Pasco takes over animal shelter and control, searches for permanent manager
- Contentious policy passed by Richland School Board restricts some racial, cultural curriculum
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.