Shooting in Kennewick sends 19-year-old man to hospital
KENNEWICK, Wash. — A man is in hospital recovering from a gunshot wound in what Kennewick Police describe as an apparent targeted incident.
Police officers responded to a report of an assault with weapons at 1114 West 10th Avenue in Kennewick just before 8 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 4.
Officers arrived to find a 19-year-old man with a single gunshot wound to a lower extremity.
The man is reportedly in good condition, but no suspect has been arrested at this point.
KPD believe the shooting to be targeted. They are seeking witnesses to the incident and ask anyone with information to call the non-emergency dispatch number at 509-628-0333. People can also provide information online at kpdtips.com to remain anonymous.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Power pole hit-and-run leaves Richland homes without electricity
- Tri-Cities Airport receives funding for direct route to Dallas/Ft. Worth
- Vantage Highway Fire size downgraded to 17,000 acres, now 25% contained
- Evacuations extended for 1,500+ acre Cow Canyon Fire near Yakima, Kittitas border
- “They are not alone:” Tri-Cities Alzheimer’s patients & caregivers have crucial resources available
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.