JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Jacksonville Jaguars' starting quarterback Nick Foles is out indefinitely after breaking his left clavicle in the first quarter against the Kansas City Chiefs. Stepping in -- former Washington State quarterback Gardner Minshew.
He took over and had an efficient game. In a 40-26 loss to the Chiefs, Minshew was 22/25 for 275 yards, two touchdowns and an interception.
He's the first rookie from the 2019 draft class to see action this NFL season.
- All Blacks reach Rugby World Cup semifinals
- Yes Yes Yes wins The Everest and scoops record $4.8 million prize
- Professional athletes to cover funeral costs for Atatiana Jefferson
- Michael Jordan has funded a clinic to serve patients with little or no health insurance
- Michael Jordan funds NC clinic for underprivileged