Welcome to the Employment page for Apple Valley Broadcasting (KAPP/KVEW)!
If you want to be part of a fast-paced, progressive media group… KAPP/KVEW TV is for you. We offer a diverse media combination of television and new media that includes several digital platforms. Our purpose is to provide our surrounding viewing area with an unequaled source of news, entertainment and information, and enhance the quality of life in our community. We are seeking individuals who are ready for challenging and rewarding opportunities and will thrive in an environment where personal achievement, initiative and innovation are recognized.
KAPP/KVEW TV offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Life and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Click Here to Download the Application (.pdf) (You may need a pop-up filter for it to work.
Our policy is to solicit applications for specific job openings only. Applications are kept on file for 90 days.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Department
PO Box 1749 - 114 N. 4th Street
Yakima, WA 98907
PLEASE SPECIFY POSITION. NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE
KAPP/KVEW IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
|KAPP/KVEW TV Public File Report|
|KAPP/KVEW Current Open Positions:|
No Current Open Positions
- 12-year-old student accused of giving pot candy to others
- Shooting outside east Yakima Walmart
- Pasco Taco Crawl begins today
- The 19th annual Mid-Columbia boat and RV show kicks off
- Port of Kennewick unveils phase one of Vista Field redevelopment project
- Washington woman gets dog poop dumped on her car