Welcome to the Employment page for Apple Valley Broadcasting (KAPP/KVEW)!
If you want to be part of a fast-paced, progressive media group… KAPP/KVEW TV is for you. We offer a diverse media combination of television and new media that includes several digital platforms. Our purpose is to provide our surrounding viewing area with an unequaled source of news, entertainment and information, and enhance the quality of life in our community. We are seeking individuals who are ready for challenging and rewarding opportunities and will thrive in an environment where personal achievement, initiative and innovation are recognized.
KAPP/KVEW TV offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Life and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Click Here to Download the Application (.pdf) (You may need a pop-up filter for it to work.
Our policy is to solicit applications for specific job openings only. Applications are kept on file for 90 days.
Email your application to email@example.com
Human Resources Department
PO Box 1749 - 114 N. 4th Street
Yakima, WA 98907
PLEASE SPECIFY POSITION. NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE
KAPP/KVEW IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
|KAPP/KVEW TV Public File Report|
|KAPP/KVEW Current Open Positions:|
- Echo councilman leaves meeting when asked about child porn conviction (VIDEO)
- Yakima police looking for man who shot at bounty hunters
- Pasco domestic assault suspect leads police on nationwide manhunt
- Slick conditions cause morning accidents
- Richland taxpayers will soon see lower rates, officials says
- Richland police investigating 2 child luring cases less than a week apart