Welcome to the Employment page for Apple Valley Broadcasting (KAPP/KVEW)!
If you want to be part of a fast-paced, progressive media group… KAPP/KVEW TV is for you. We offer a diverse media combination of television and new media that includes several digital platforms. Our purpose is to provide our surrounding viewing area with an unequaled source of news, entertainment and information, and enhance the quality of life in our community. We are seeking individuals who are ready for challenging and rewarding opportunities and will thrive in an environment where personal achievement, initiative and innovation are recognized.
KAPP/KVEW TV offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Life and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
HOW TO APPLY
Click on AVAILABLE POSITIONS link below for on-line application. Our policy is to solicit applications for specific job openings only. Applications are kept on file for 90 days.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE
KAPP/KVEW IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
If your community group or organization would like to receive our job posting notices, please let us know and we will be glad to add it to our mailing list. Please contact our Human Resources Department to request notices:
P.O. Box 1749-114 N. 4th St.
Yakima, WA 98907
|KAPP/KVEW TV Public File Report|
|AVAILABLE POSITIONS - Click HERE for all KAPP/KVEW and Morgan Murphy Media available positions.|
- Committee will look for new Yakima City Manager
- Kennewick man arrested for suspicion of child rape
- BBB warning concertgoers to not fall victim to ticket scams
- Possible ICE sightings in Hermiston
- West Nile virus detected in mosquitoes on Bateman Island
- Lawnmower sparks fire in backyard of Kennewick home