What Information We Collect
In connection with your use of our sites, we collect two types of information: "Anonymous information" and "personally identifiable information."
Anonymous information refers to information we cannot tie back to a specific individual. This information, including your IP address (which is a number assigned by your internet service provider on a session by session basis to identify your computer so that the web pages you request can be sent to you), referral data (such as the address of the last URL you visited prior to clicking through to one of our sites), and browser and platform type (such as a netscape browser on a Macintosh platform). We use this anonymous information to tailor our sites to the needs and interests of our visitors, and to improve our site by making it more responsive to those needs and interests. Again, this anonymous information does not identify you to us personally.
Personally identifiable information is information which tells us specifically who you are, such as your name and postal address. We collect personally identifiable information about you when you register for a free e-mail account, when you order products or services through one of our sites, and if you enter any promotions or sweepstakes.
If you enter a contest, sign a guest book or otherwise provide information about yourself on one of our sites, that information will be used to contact you in case you have won a contest or requested further information. It may also be used to compile geographical statistical information to learn where people who visit our sites come from.
Please be advised that any personally identifiable information you choose to post on the message boards or open forums that we make available can be viewed by all visitors to the site. Do not post any information that you do not want viewed by other users, and please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to have removed any personally identifiable information about you that has been posted by you or another.
How We Use Personally Identifiable Information
We will not sell or otherwise provide any of our visitors with personally identifiable information to any third party under any circumstances, unless (1) you consent to our doing so; (2) we have a need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested; or (3) we must respond to a lawful subpoena, court order or other legal process. You have the ability to edit or delete your free e-mail account information and preferences at any time, by sending a request for the deletion of your e-mail account to us by e-mail at email@example.com
We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes to it, we will endeavor to notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
MMM’s sites are general audience web sites that comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Information Collection and Use
- The only time we collect personally identifiable information from any user is when the user signs up for a free e-mail account, makes a purchase or enters a contest or promotion. We prohibit children under 13 from doing those things.
Ability to Update or Delete Information
- If we become aware that any child under 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete the account, order or entry and the information provided. Parents or others who become aware that information has been collected on one of our sites from a child under 13 should contact and inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will delete the information and the account, order or entry in which such information was collected.
- Pasco Taco Crawl begins today
- Judge dismisses defamation suit against Union Gap, mayor
- Nonaffiliated Oregon voters could be shut out of May primary
- Army considers 15 cities for home of new Futures Command
- Idaho GOP candidates face off in state treasurer debate
- The 19th annual Mid-Columbia boat and RV show kicks off