Tacoma murder suspect found in possession of firearms at Moses Lake hotel
MOSES LAKE, Wash. — Following an in-depth investigation, law enforcement agents converged at a motel in Grant County on Wednesday morning to arrest an attempted murder suspect.
According to the Moses Lake Police Department, the U.S. Marshal’s Violent Offender Task Force collaborated with local Street Crimes detectives to find and arrest 29-year-old Bryan Crow. Authorities say he was lodged at a motel on the 800-block of W Broadway Ave in Moses Lake early on May 4, 2022.
When detectives searched his room and vehicle at the motel, they found several firearms that the suspect allegedly stashed.
He was brought into custody for the accused crime of attempted murder. Police say that Crow is wanted in connection with a shooting that took place on New Year’s Day in Tacoma, WA.
“MLPD values our partnership with local and federal agencies to help apprehend violent criminals in and around Moses Lake,” the Moses Lake Police Department published in a social media alert.
This is a breaking news story. An update and/or follow-up may be issued if further details are publically revealed.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- ‘End of an era:’ Thunderbird Motel lot officially signed over to the City of Pasco
- Intuit TurboTax deceived thousands of residents, Attorney General Bob Ferguson says
- Snoqualmie Pass summer travel will be delayed due to construction projects along I-90
- Kennewick senior identified as victim found by housekeeper, launching homicide investigation
- “I encourage educators to create safe spaces:” WA Superintendent addresses leaked Roe v. Wade reversal draft
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.