charging tablet

Fire official: Charging tablet likely caused Vancouver blaze

VANCOUVER, Wash. (AP) — Fire investigators say an electronic tablet that was charging likely caused a blaze that damaged an apartment above a Vancouver restaurant.Vancouver Lead Deputy Fire Marshal Chris Drone says the blaze Monday afternoon at Igloo Restaurant caused an estimated $75,000 in damages.Drone tells the Columbian newspaper that the accidental fire was likely caused by the overheating of a battery to an electronic tablet.