Taste rosé to benefit breast cancer patients at the Drink Pink Fundraiser
KENNEWICK, Wash. — A beloved annual event benefitting Tri-Cities cancer patients, the Drink Pink Fundraiser returns on August 12 with drinks, food and great company courtesy of the Benton Franklin Fair.
The Drink Pink Fundraiser includes a rosé tasting that features wine from across Southeast Washington. Held at the Columbia Gardens Wine & Artisan Village in Kennewick, the proceeds of this event are going toward the Benton Franklin Fair’s Tough Enough to Wear Pink program.
According to event organizations, this initiative raises funds that help treat and prevent breast cancer in Tri-Cities community members. Drink Pink is sponsored by the Tri-Cities Cancer Center Foundation, and along with other efforts from the Benton Franklin Fair, has raised more than $190,000 in donations over the last 14 years.
Tickets to this happy hour include rosé from various tasting rooms, snacks from a wide range of food trucks and a souvenir wine glass. The following tasting rooms and food trucks are slated to participate: Muret-Gaston Winery, Monarcha Winery, Gordon Estates, Ann’s Best Creole & Soul Food, Only Tacos and Bobablastic.
Proceeds will go toward free mammograms, goodie bags for those who undergo treatment and more programs related to breast cancer.
The event will last from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 12 at 313 E. Columbia Gardens Way. Tickets cost $50 and can be purchased online by clicking here.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Silver Alert issued for at-risk man last seen in the Richland area
- Rescued hawk cannot be transported to Oregon facility—here’s why
- Hunter shot in Nightingale Canyon, suspects seen fleeing through a farm
- Moxee murder suspects identified, deemed “armed and dangerous” by police
- Yakima Co. investigators struggle with violent weekend that left 4 dead, 5 injured
- 200-acre vegetation fire off WA-14 near OR/WA border draws widescale firefighting presence
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.