Three teen suspects arrested in Spokane for fatal Pasco shooting
PASCO, Wash. — Three 18-year-old suspects were arrested in Spokane for their alleged connection to a shooting death in Pasco last Monday.
According to a social media notice from the Pasco Police Department, each of the teenage suspects was identified by authorities as Angel I. Garcia, Osman C. Morales-Salto, and Brian A. Pandura-Valenzuela. They were taken into custody without any further incident, but authorities have not identified which charges each of the suspects is facing.
Pasco police officers were called to the 6100-block of Pimlico Dr following several calls of a shooting in the area. Upon arrival, authorities found that three people suffered gunshot injuries including a 20-year-old man since identified as Denali Anderson.
He was pronounced dead at the scene while two other young adult men were treated at a nearby hospital for serious injuries. No further details on their current condition have been revealed at this stage of the investigation.
However, Pasco police officials are still looking into the case as it moved into its next phase with three suspects in custody. If you have information to contribute, you can contact the Pasco Police Department by calling 509-628-0333. Don’t forget to reference Case No. 22-041420 when you reach out.
This is a breaking news story. An update and/or follow-up may be issued if further details are revealed.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- 65-year-old woman struck, killed by truck in Ellensburg parking lot
- Free backpacks, school supplies, and haircuts offered at Yakima’s Beauchamp Center
- The LPGA Tournament coming to Wildhorse Golf Course—here’s what you need to know
- “Truly a Regional Effort”: Tri-Cities firefighters, police band together during Queensgate fire
- ‘We need to address these issues:’ Franklin County Sheriff officials combat mental health concerns
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.