Westbound I-90 re-opened near Moses Lake after truck rollover blocked roadway
UPDATE at 5:15 p.m. on 6/21/22: Trooper John Bryant confirmed that westbound lanes of I-90 have been cleared from the rollover accident.
MOSES LAKE, Wash. — Traffic is partially blocked on the westbound lane of I-90 near milepost 185 after a U-Haul truck rolled over onto the roadway, consolidating the flow of cars to the shoulder.
According to a social media post at WSP Trooper John Bryant just before 3:30 p.m. on June 21, the accident occurred roughly five miles east of Moses Lake. No one was injured as a result of the accident, but a truck filled with household items was left on its side blocking both lanes of the highway.
Though traffic is slowed, it’s not fully blocked. Anyone needing to drive westbound on the highway can do so, but it might take longer than usual. A tow truck is on the scene to help remove this vehicle from the pavement.
This is a breaking news story. An update and/or follow-up may be issued if further details are announced.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- After a wet, cool spring, Richland ‘U-pick’ is ready for visitors
- Yakima Roots & Vines Festival returns with live music and craft beverages
- Kennewick man avoids cops by climbing on roof after violating court order
- Staffing shortages leave College Place Public Schools without a Resource Officer
- Water bottles, test kits available to Morrow County residents amid contamination
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.