Tri-Cities Salsa Congress returns for weekend with workshops, social dancing
KENNEWICK, Wash. — Do you love Latin dance or want to learn more about it? The 2022 Tri-Cities Salsa Congress is set to kick off over the weekend with three days of dancing, educational experiences, and social gatherings.
From Friday, August 19 to Sunday, August 21, people from across the region will assemble at the Red Lion Columbia Center Hotel (1101 N. Columbia Center Blvd in Kennewick). Several series of workshops specializing in Salsa, Bachata, and Kizomba will be held with special guests and experts gathering from near and far.
There are several ticket packages on sale ranging from full weekend passes to day passes or tickets to parties and boot camps. The first workshop kicks off at 6:00 p.m. PST on Friday with the last event from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST on Sunday evening.
A comprehensive list of all social events, scheduled dances, and workshops is available on the Tri-Cities Salsa Congress website, which you can visit by clicking here.
Beyond learning opportunities, there will be plenty of chances to meet like-minded people between pool parties and other social events to break up the dancing.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Three teen suspects arrested in Spokane for fatal Pasco shooting
- 14 dumpster fires set across Yakima overnight, suspect in custody
- Kennewick City Council to vote on legislative prayer Tuesday night
- 65-year-old woman struck, killed by truck in Ellensburg parking lot
- ‘We need to address these issues:’ Franklin County Sheriff officials combat mental health concerns
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.