Tri-City Strong raising money for healthcare, kids, seniors and homeless affected by COVID-19
KAPP-KVEW Local News along with other community-minded partners present Tri-City Strong, a fundraiser for local seniors, kids, medical care services, the homeless plus area food banks.
Tri-City Strong is a two-day telethon with KAPP-KVEW, Town Square Media radio stations, the Gesa Carousel of Dreams and the Tri-City Herald, raising money and goods for those most affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
Our benefiting partners include:
- Healthcare – Grace Clinic Chaplaincy
- Seniors – Senior Life Resources, Meals on Wheels
- Kids – Boys & Girls Club, YMCA and Community in Schools
- Homeless – Tri-Citieis Union Gospel Mission, ANSIL and My Friends Place
- The United Way
- Impacting ALL focus areas – Second Harvest Food Bank
You can donate online at TriCityStrong.com or by calling 509-378-3943.
YOU CAN HELP!
Individuals, groups, businesses and corporations – it’s time to rally and come together for a common mission.
Every dollar donated stays local – make a donation now and be Tri-City Strong!