Virtual town hall for struggling businesses scheduled for Wednesday
YAKIMA, Wash. —Community partners are holding a free webinar Wednesday to help businesses struggling due to COVID-19 restrictions.
The Yakima County Development Association, Yakima chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management and the Greater Yakima Chamber of Commerce teamed up to host their first ever virtual town hall.
“Is your head swimming? Are you trying to stay above water while digesting all the information being thrown at you during this pandemic? We can help!” the YCDA said in a news release.
Industry professionals will answer business questions and concerns during the live webinar, which will take place at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday through Zoom.
- Janna Hayes, HR Operations Manager at Tree Top
- Scott Washburn, VP of Human Resources at Tree Top
- Jack Fitzgerald, CEO/Director at South Central Workforce Council
- Alberto Isiordia, Central Regional Director at Employment Security Department
- Roshelle Pavlin, Human Resource Consultant at BBSI
- Jon Smith, Executive Director at Yakima County Development Association
- Verlynn Best, CEO at the Greater Yakima Chamber of Commerce
- Sarah Truglio, Certified Business Advisor at the Washington State Small Business Development Center
Limited spots are available. Register online here.
This article has been updated to reflect the correct date of the webinar. A previous version noted the webinar would be taking place Friday, rather than Wednesday.
COPYRIGHT 2019 BY KAPP-KVEW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.