Walla Walla looks to be foggy through Saturday, with sun and warmer temperatures on the way
WALLA WALLA, Wash – After some light rain for the past few days, fog should settle in with some clearing on Sunday.
KAPP-KVEW’s Latest Forecast: Caution — Drivers can expect freezing rain and fog Thursday morning in Tri-Cities, Yakima
After on and off showers this week, Walla Walla will deal with foggy mornings, and finally some consistent sunshine by Saturday or Sunday. Temperatures will be on the rise as we get to next week with winds looking to stay light.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Yakima woman accused of killing 4-year-old stepson
- Walla Walla Restaurant Month returns February 2022
- Yakima teenager wanted on murder charges for an October drive-by shooting
- ‘Super tragic:’ Pasco teen died from alcohol intoxication, hypothermia, coroner finds
- Richland bank robber handed threatening note to teller, fled the scene before police arrived
- “It needs to be neighbors helping neighbors”: WSDOT refused Kittitas’ offer to clear snow over vax rules
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.