WATCH: Gov Inslee provides update on vaccination efforts
Washington's Governor and public health experts address statewide COVID-19 vaccination efforts.
OLYMPIA, Wash. — Washington Gov. Jay Inslee is set to address the state’s COVID-19 vaccination efforts at 3:00 p.m. PST on Monday, January 18, 2021.
Amongst the topics he’s set to address are changes to vaccine distribution throughout the state. He’ll also announce statewide public-private partnerships that will play a part in ramping up vaccination efforts.
Gov. Inslee is joined by this panel of experts and influential Washingtonians:
- Dr. Umair Shah, secretary, Department of Health
- Jane Hopkins, RN, executive vice president, SEIU 1199NW
- Brad Smith, president, Microsoft
- Kevin Johnson, CEO, Starbucks
- Susan Mullaney, president, Kaiser Permanente Washington
- Rogelio Riojas, president and CEO, SeaMar Community Health Centers
For updates on Gov. Inslee’s comments, pay attention to YakTriNews.com during the public address.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.