Winter Storm Warning
Wenatchee Area-East Slopes Northern Cascades-Waterville Plateau-
Including the following locations Wenatchee, Chelan, Entiat,
Cashmere, Leavenworth, Mazama, Twisp, Winthrop, Stehekin,
Conconully, Blewett Pass, Loup Loup Pass, Waterville, Mansfield,
and Badger Mountain Road
1043 PM PST Wed Feb 8 2017
…WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM PST
* Locations…Wenatchee, Chelan, Entiat, Cashmere, Leavenworth,
Mazama, Twisp, Winthrop, Stehekin, Conconully, Blewett Pass,
Loup Loup Pass, Waterville, Mansfield, and Badger Mountain
* Ice Accumulations…One tenth to one quarter of an inch.
* Snow Accumulations…4 to 7 inches of snow across the Waterville
Plateau and into the Wenatchee valley. 7 to 10 inches for the
Cascade valleys, and in the mountains 10 to 18 inches.
* Timing…Steady snow will continue through tonight and then
taper off on Thursday. Towards late tonight and early Thursday
morning, a change over to freezing rain and sleet will occur.
* Impacts…Heavy snow and freezing rain will create difficult
travel conditions. Ice glazing on power lines and trees may
create scattered power outages and tree damage.
* Snow Level…Initially on the valley floors Wednesday rising
to 3000 feet south of Lake Chelan and 1500 feet north of Lake
Chelan on Thursday.
* Web Page: For a detailed view of the hazard area visit
A winter storm warning for heavy snow and freezing rain means
significant amounts of snow and ice are expected or occurring.
Snow and ice accumulations will make travel very hazardous or