Winter Storm Warning
East Slopes of the Washington Cascades-
including the following locations Cle Elum and Cliffdell
1006 PM PST Tue Mar 7 2017
…WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST
* LOCATIONS…Cle Elum…Easton…Roslyn…Cliffdell and Trout
* SNOW LEVEL…Around 2000 feet.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS…Total of 6 to 12 inches with an
additional 3 to 6 inches overnight. Locally high amounts near
the Cascade crest.
* TIMING…Snow will will continue heavy at times overnight and
taper off to showers Wednesday morning.
* IMPACTS…Roads will be snow covered and slick. Localized
blowing and drifting snow is possible. Highways impacted include
Interstate 90 and Highway 12.
* WINDS…West 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* VISIBILITIES…Less than a half mile at times.
* WEB PAGE: For a detailed view of the hazard area visit
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of
snow are forecast that will make travel dangerous. If you must
travel…keep an extra flashlight…food…and water in your
vehicle in case of an emergency.