WSP investigating wrong-way driver that sent two people to hospital in Pasco
PASCO, Wash. — A Jeep heading in the wrong direction on I-182 struck three cars and sent two people to the ER Sunday night (June 12).
Washington State Patrol is investigating the incident as a vehicular assault.
According to a tweet from Trooper Chris Thorson, the crash happened at 11:43 p.m. The Jeep was traveling the wrong way on I-182 near Road 100 in Pasco.
The road was closed for five and a half hours but has since been reopened. The condition of those involved in the collision is unknown.
READ MORE FROM THE KAPP KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Lourdes Medical Center briefly evacuated over electrical fire
- Grilling and barbecue safety tips from the Pasco Fire Department
- Bronze cougar statue “borrowed” from Richland’s Howard Amon Park
- Kennewick man arrested for assault and unlawful imprisonment
- There’s flooding in Umatilla National Forest, what you should know before visiting
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.