Yakima County home, vehicles destroyed by fire
YAKIMA, Wash. — A home in rural Yakima County was destroyed by fire Wednesday evening, Aug. 3.
Yakima County Fire District No. 5 posted images of the burned out structure at 7:42 p.m. The images show what appears to be a mobile home and multiple vehicles with significant fire damage.
According to the post, the home was located in the 10,000 block of Ashue Rd.
Officials have provided few details and have not said whether they know the cause, or if there were any people inside the home when the fire started.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Massive Selah apartment complex fire displaces more than 50 people
- Tri-Cities Airport receives funding for direct route to Dallas/Ft. Worth
- Toppenish High School teacher wanted for allegedly having sex with student
- Washington State Trooper finds injured hawk on roadway, rescues it in Kennewick
- “They are not alone:” Tri-Cities Alzheimer’s patients & caregivers have crucial resources available to them
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.