Yakima County mobile vaccine clinics this weekend
Clinics scheduled in Yakima, Union Gap, Sunnyside and Toppenish
YAKIMA COUNTY, Wash. — The Yakima Health District has six different community mobile COIVD-19 vaccination clinics scheduled this weekend at locations across Yakima County.
No appointments, identification or documentation is required to receive a COVID-19 vaccine; the only information needed is the person’s name and date of birth.
According to the health district, “COVID-19 vaccines are 100% free to all individuals, regardless of insurance and immigration status.”
Mobile vaccine clinics this weekend include:
Saturday, May 8
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Adams Elementary School, 723 S. Eighth St. in Yakima
- 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. at St. Paul Cathedral, 15 S. 12th Ave. in Yakima
- 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Yakima Valley Mall, 2529 Main St. in Union Gap
Sunday, May 9
- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Sunnyside School District office, 1110 S. Sixth St. in Sunnyside
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Toppenish Flea Market off of U.S. Highway 87 in Toppenish
- 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Yakima Valley Mall, 2529 Main St. in Union Gap
The federally funded community vaccination center at State Fair Park is also open this weekend from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. The site hosts both drive-thru and walk-up vaccination options.
The health district maintains a list of other providers offering the COVID-19 vaccine at yakimavaccines.org.
RECENT NEWS HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS TEAM:
- Yakama families remember missing, murdered loved ones
- Pasco trio starts wine subscription box for Tri-Cities
- Flying line of lights over Washington, Oregon was just SpaceX (again)
- Kennewick police receive new information on Sofia Juarez’s disappearance
- KPD detains three suspects including two juveniles in BB gun rampage
- Central Washington University will require COVID-19 vaccinations in the Fall
- Yakima Health District encourages safer Mother’s Day gatherings
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.