Yakima police are searching for an 11-year-old boy last seen at school
YAKIMA, Wash. — Police officers and family members are searching for an 11-year-old boy who was last seen around Noon on Friday, Sept. 16 near Wilson Middle School.
According to a social media blast from the Yakima Police Department, the boy’s name is Jonathan Robertson. He was last seen wearing black glasses, a blue Harry Potter t-shirt, blue/green joggers and a gray backpack.
Jonathan is listed as being five feet tall and approx. 100 lbs with blonde hair. YPD officers listed him as either being missing or a runaway.
No further details have been revealed. However, if you see Jonathan or have any further details to offer police as they search for him, you can contact the Yakima Police Department at (509) 575-6200.
TOP HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Foodies set to re-open from fire at the Columbia Park Golf Tri-Plex
- Case dismissed in Cinco de Mayo shooting that left five injured in Sunnyside
- Several Yakima drivers, police involved in pileup at E Nob Hill Blvd & S 1st St
- Sunnyside business owner faces 12 felony charges over sale of tainted fruit juice
- Grant County Sheriff’s Office launches internal investigation into employee’s conduct
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.